In line with our Hopes & Dreams Program, we help High School students to identify the technical or professional careers that they choose to pursue. Any student currently enrolled in public, private, or State and Federal-approved Home School, between the ages of 11 to 19 are eligible in joining the essay contest. The essay must be submitted in a digital format due on January 23, 2019, Wednesday. The essay should include but not limited to the following:
- Chosen career and why.
- What steps the student has taken to pursue the chosen career.
- How the student’s career choice positively impacts the community.
- How they plan to inspire others in choosing the career they can be successful in.
Community Outreach Word of Deliverance Ministries, Inc. will select the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners based on the following:
- Written or typed essay with 1000 words or less.
- Submission is in digital format and by the established deadline.
- The age of applicant and completeness of the content which addresses all the four components outlined in the purpose.
The awards will be determined based on the donations from local communities, businesses, and others.